Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Do u have a personality?


I know most of you must just heaved a sigh and said “not again!!” that was my exact reaction, but if u trust me, on an interesting website to dig deeper, u can. http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html

Most of us don’t really go thru the real tests of personality and / or assume what the general public (includes family, friends, work colleagues etc) have to say. Don’t worry the test has only 4 questions to test u out of 16 personality types. It tests your personality type on the basis of MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator).

Starting in the early 1940s, Myers' and her mother, Katharine Briggs, developed their model and inventory around the ideas and theories of psychologist Carl Jung, a contemporary of Sigmund Freud and a leading exponent of Gestalt personality theory. I know this sentence w as a bouncer, but I still suggest that u take the test. However, it was only in 1993 when the world actually came to know about it. Prices people pay, i wonder what kinda personality was she?

Perceptions can be very deceiving; proved right yet again after I took the test and found that I am a ISFJ type!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger